Wildlife Eco Tours!
Enjoy a fast, fun and unforgettable tour of San Diego Bay and learn about the area's rich naval and marine heritage from our knowledgeable U.S. Coast Guard Licensed Captain. You will see all the great naval and historical sights that San Diego has to offer from the Navy SEAL Amphibious Base at Coronado Island to the old and new Point Loma Lighthouses at the entrance of the San Diego Bay.
HARBOR, WILDLIFE & NAVAL HERITAGE TOUR
There are few places places where you can see so many amazing sights in such a short period of time. San Diego Bay is the U.S. Navy's biggest West Coast port and is the homeport to three active nuclear aircraft carriers. This is exciting and informative informative tour is great for all ages.
- -See the Submarine Base along with much of the Navy's Pacific Fleet
- -See the Old & New Point Loma Lighthouses
- -Ride the waves past Point Loma into the Pacific Ocean
- -Catch a glimpse of come of the remaining coastal defense systems put in place along Point Loma during WWII.
- -Experience the U.S.S Midway Aircraft Carrier from the water as you cruise underneath the Flight Deck of this historic behemoth.
- -Get up close to the Sea Lions
- -Cruise along the Embarcadero and view the incredible collection of historic ships at the San Diego Marinetime Museum.
- -Watch the Navy's trained dolphins at work
- -Venture under the magnificent Coronado Bridge to the Naval Amphibious Base, which is where the Navy SEALS train
- All charters are limited to 6 passengers per boat.
- MISSION BAY: Recommended Charter Time 2.5 hours
- LA JOLLA MARINE SANCTUARY: Recommended Charter Time 4 hours
- OFFSHORE, 9 MILE BANK: Recommended Charter Time 2.5 hours
- CORONADO ISLANDS, MEXICO: Recommended Charter Time 3 hours
If you are looking to answer your inner yearning to explore Earth's last frontier, then join us on one of our unforgettable Ocean Excursions. Whether you wish to head to North, South, or straight West, each of the following options offers unique adventures on the high seas
OCEAN EXCURSION TO MISSON BAY
- -See both the old and new lighthouses at the entrance to San Diego Bay
- -Enjoy the spectacular coastline from the ocean’s perspective.
- -See the gorgeous homes set along the ridge line of Sunset cliffs
- -Watch surfers in action at the popular surf spots-Ralphs, Little Waimea,
- -Dolphin Tanks, Sunset Cliffs & OB Pier
- -Explore the beaches and islands and look for endangered birds such as the California lease tern, light-footed clapper rail and Belding’s savannah sparrow.
- -Peek into the backside of Sea World.
Enjoy an exhilarating ride as you explore a beautiful and dramatic stretch of California coastline from Point Loma to Mission Bay, and leave the hustle and bustle of the city behind for the afternoon. Mission Bay, originally called “False Bay” by early explorers, is the largest man-made aquatic park in the country, and the Bay is surrounded by 19 miles of beaches, numerous islands, pathways, gorgeous high-end resorts and of course, Sea World.
OCEAN EXCURSION TO THE MARINE SANCTUARY AT LA JOLLA:
- -Pass by the Crystal Pier and the beach community of Pacific Beach
- -Enjoy the rocky beaches of Wind and Sea and Bird Rock
- -Wind your way through kelp forests and look for harbor seals who make their home along the world famous La Jolla Coastline.
- -See the sea caves near La Jolla shores
- -See the beautiful houses along the La Jolla coast
This excursion takes you farther North along the coast to the La Jolla, San Diego’s jewel on the sea. La Jolla is famous for its spectacular rocky coastline and there is no better vantage to appreciate its beauty than from the ocean. This is one of the most beautiful stretches of coastline in Southern California, and is dotted with coves and sea caves. Along the way, you will see:
Cruise along the beautiful and popular 2 mile stretch of Mission Beach and see the wooden roller coaster at Belmont Park.
OCEAN EXCURSION TO THE 9 MILE BANK:
On this trip, you will head west into the open ocean to reach 9 Mile Bank, which as the name implies, is an underwater plateau located about nine miles from the entrance to San Diego Bay. A popular fishing destination, this enormous bank attracts not only many different varieties of fish, but also various species of dolphins and whales year round. Click here for a Wildlife Calendar.
Need help deciding? Or wondering about options?
"We're happy to help! Contact Us Now>>"